Recruitment and Selection
The Censo Work Solutions team listens to our hiring managers and HR professionals. We make it our business to know your staffing requirements intimately and respond proactively and flexibly when your needs change. We listen to our job seekers and know their strengths and what will make them excel naturally and perform to their optimum. We recognise that searching for a job is exciting but also stressful and we look after you throughout this time, by offering constant feedback and support.
Looking for Staff?
For employers we offer quality people to build committed teams.
To thoroughly understand your team, culture and essential requisites, Censo have in place the following initiatives:
- Your Censo consultant will complete a full role briefing to establish the desired skills, qualifications and competencies required to perform in the role at your standards and aligned into your working environment.
- Take thorough feedback on the candidates submitted to ensure we are getting the right fit
- Providing support and advice to assist you in your hiring plans.
- Undertaking follow-up to check that staff recruited are meeting expectations
- Providing feedback and evaluating attrition and how to improve retention.
- Censo continually stays abreast of changes, updates, key decisions, topical issues and legislative changes within our sector specialisation. Through regular discussions with hiring managers and the wider human resources team, Censo will disseminate crucial information that will impact your recruitment practices.
- Your Censo consultant will utilise regular reporting and frequent account management meetings to communicate relevant information affecting your recruitment strategies, employment practices and staffing.
- Developing performance and retention strategies, including valuable on-going post placement service via mapping attrition and analysing turnover to reduce turnover and provide cost savings to you.
The Recruitment and Selection Process
Censo Work Solutions prefers a service that is not just based on filling jobs but one that incorporates initiatives to work together to source the most suitable staff available to fill your needs and include:
- Brief with decision makers / line managers/ DON’s / hr team regarding their requirements for the role
- Draft the position description
- Write the position advertisement
- Adverting the role
- Review the ad response
- Database search
- Recruitment search for suitable candidates via networking activities (outside of internet advertising campaign)
- Interview the ad response and select most suitable candidates
- Provide you a shortlist
- Arrange interview times for you and book in your diary
- Provide feedback on interviews
- Thorough reference checking
- Assisting with offer and contract terms
- Assisting with salary / contract rate negotiation
- Arranging start dates
- Advise those candidates who have been unsuccessful
Looking for your next opportunity?
As a job seeker, Censo Work Solutions works with you to provide a platform to grow your career by creating opportunities and offering choice.
We know that searching for a new job is exciting, however is also a significant decision. We are with you every step along the journey in the roles we represent.
When working with your Censo consultant we will have a one-to-one discussion to comprehensively understand what is important to you in your next role. In each of the roles presented to you we will review with you how well it meets your requirements. After each interview will de-brief on the suitability of the opportunity and any helpful feedback from the meeting. When you have been successfully placed in a position we will continue to follow-up to ensure your expectations have been met compared to how the role was offered.
- A positive job search experience through understanding what is important to you in your next role
- A transparent process with a consultant that gets back to you and gives honest feedback.
- A thorough job brief, information about the working environment and location and the benefits available to you.
- Induction and orientation to your new work place
- Welcome pack
On the job
- Regular communication to check on progress after placement
- Rewarding loyalty through recognition of continued service and referrals.
- For temporary and contract staff – on-time and accurate weekly pay